I ordered my invitations from Vponsale.com only to receive invites with the wrong return addresses and no reception cards.Of course they stated I gave the wrong address for the invitations but I seam to have gathered my senses and gave the correct address for billing and shipping, who would guess.

They never sent the reception cards but insisted they did. Like I have nothing better to do with my time but lie (as they insinuated) via email, don't waste your time trying to call the phone number you will only get what sounds like a personal message and no return calls. I trashed the misprinted invitations and ordered from a company within the US.

Had I known they were in China I would never have placed an order with them.Buyer beware.

Had an Experience with VPONSALE?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more