I read so many reviews praising VPonsale, but I guess I happened to be one of those unlucky people who experienced the horrible customer service of this online store.I will NEVER shop here again or recommend this place to ANYONE.

I ordered a custom size dress, having it come in with the size COMPLETELY off. The waist was so small I couldn't even zip it up, the bust was so big that it was flopping over, and the shoulder strap was also too long. I contacted VPonsale to ask for a full refund but they only offered to give me half. Emailing them pictures of the monstrosity of a dress to prove how off the sizing was, they insisted that they made the dress "correctly" and "double checked" to make sure everything was okay.

CLEARLY, the dress wasn't even made correctly because I had given them measurements for the shoulder strap and the top hem of the bodice too! They only offered me a half refund, even though the dress was made horribly. The company also claims that it wants its customers to be happy, BUT DO I SOUND HAPPY?! NO.

DO NOT SHOP HERE.Absolutely unacceptable.

Had an Experience with VPONSALE?

Comments

VponsaleEmily

Dear customer,

This is from Vponsale.com.

We feel so regret that our products have not meet your expectations. Could you tell us your Email address and your order number? Then we can know about the details and contact you immediately. We care about every customer's satisfaction, we will help to solve problems, make amends for unsatisfactory if we cause.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Best Regards