Cork, Cork

Update by user Feb 29, 2012

I received the dresses two days ago, The quality of them is out of this world i have to say i wasnt expecting such good quality,

The sizes are quite small, a few alteration isnt a big deal, so i would encourage anyone who is ordering to order a bigger size, But i have to say the dresses are amazing, They are out of this world,

So all in all, they have very high quality material and skills,

just order a size bigger, they are very cheap and again the dresses are of a very high quality material.

Update by user Feb 24, 2012

1. Written by angel baby k, on February 24, 2012

I think i might have jumped the gun a little bit by my review, they have actually contacted me and told me exactly where my order is, they have advised it has been shipped, It actually will be here within the (busy season) time frame. I think i did over react to the situation. But i am really glad they contacted me, Thats all i was looking for. I now feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. SO thank you VPON. Ill keep you all posted as to what the dresses are like and the date i receive them.

Thanks for all the support pissedconsumer, its a greatwebiste.

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2012

I have ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses and one swatch on Jan 27th, They advised i would receive my order within 12 working days maximum.

I have sent 14 emails and phoned over 50 times and not once did someone pick up the phone or email me back.

At this stage i want my money back. i am not satisfied with the service.

all i want to know is if the dresses are on the way, I dont mind waiting another little bit of time but i need to know if ihave to start looking for different dresses,

I work in publishing myself and i can promise that if i do not receive a call soon from them i will be going through my legal department in my paper and i will print exactly the scam they are running,

this is unacceptable. they were quick to take my money out of my account, That was gone asap.

Disgraceful service.

Julie

Had an Experience with VPONSALE?

Comments

Jason1967

I have had problems with Vpone since my daughter obtained a prom dress from them.It was of good quality but the wrong size in area's.

I contacted them, sent various photo's as required to the problem, was not offered a return but part payment initially of 10% so as to take it to a Taylor to get it fixed, there was no way 10% would cover the amount that needed doing to the dress, time after time in responding with take it to your Taylor to get it fixed, continual photo's explaining the situation, they will not except the responsibilty of themselves or an item being made wrongly, no matter how many photo's they will continue to in a way say prove it, you do, they don't except it, the dress was wrongly made, showed in photo's measured to show them wrong and still a 10% to get it fixed, how can you after spending a great deal of money on a dress get it fixed cheaply without it being overhauled professionally, hmmmmm thats a question to that word!

In all the time I have dealt with sales i have never experienced such negative responses, rediculous comments on what to do, oh and pleases send it back if we feel we have made a mistake we will pay you in full if not we will give you 40%...Yeh i'm silly to go with that one and right off 60% plus packaging, complete disaster for my daughters prom of which i had to buy another dress, will never ever promote due to the trouble i have had in dealing with vpone..Never ..very disheartened father!!!....

Where is my dress

I ordered four bridesmaids dresses on May 24th still waiting, tried contacting your office no surprises of not getting a hold of anyone. Please i just want my money back :(

EmmmmmaHH

Do not buy a dress from this site!i ordered my prom dress on this site and they made me change the colour once and then before they were going to send it they sent me a photo of the dress and it was a different colour and design.

I now have to go and find a new prom dress with little time left!i would advise no one to buy from this site

angel baby k,

I think i might have jumped the gun a little bit by my review, they have actually contacted me and told me exactly where my order is, they have advised it has been shipped, It actually will be here within the (busy season) time frame.I think i did over react to the situation.

SO thank you VPON.Ill keep you all posted as to what the dresses are like and the date i receive them.

vponsale

Dear customer,

I'm sorry to hear of the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us.

It is of our concern to give our customer a quality service that is why I will personally look into the situation and I hope we can come up to a favorable solution to this.

Because we are in the different time zones, sometimes we will not response you immediately, but we will reply you at the beginning of our working time. Or you can contact with us in our business hours:1AM GMT to 9:30PM GMT Monday to Saturday .

We are terribly sorry for this situation.The customer service are now aware of the situation and we will soon get back to you for update.