3 Months ago, I decided it was time to purchase my prom dress.Even though my prom was in April.

I found a website called vponsale.com and it had such beautiful dresses on, at a reasonable price. so I purchased one. I also had it properly made to fit my size, as that is what the website requires. my dress finally arrived from CHINA 2 weeks before my prom date!

The dress was hideous. It was nothing like the picture. The sizing was terrible. And it wasn't even filly seen together.

I was so scared of trying it on incase it broke.

I tried to contact the company through email, but they ignored me. So I finally got through on the phone. I was on the phone for 45 minutes trying to explain to someone who spoke Chinese, why I wanted to send my dress back.

She said I had no proof, and that the company don't make the dresses on the website they just make them to look like the images on the website. The website clearly states if the sizing is wrong you will be given a full refund. However when on the phone all she could offer was to change the dress with 10% discount. This wasn't good enough.

I've know wasted nearly a £100 and I'm stuck with a dress I can't even wear.

***.absolute ***.

Had an Experience with VPONSALE?

Comments

Event date (m/d/y Required) - 03/26/11

Shipping Cost - free shipping

VponsaleEmily

Dear Customer,

This is Vponsale. Sorry for your disappointment. Could you tell us your real order number? Then we can know about the details and contact you immediately. We care about every customer's satisfaction, we will help to solve problems, make amends for unsatisfactory if we cause.

sincerely regards