SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY - THE PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK. MY WEDDING IS 30 DAYS AWAY AND 6 OF MY BRIDEMAIDS HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR DRESSES!!!!! MY EMAIL IS JILLCTROMANS@GMAIL.COM - I CAN PROVIDE ALL THEIR ORDER NUMBERS. THEY ALL ORDERED IN APRIL/MAY.

ALSO, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE IN HONG KONG - I WORK IN THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY AND WORK WITH PEOPLE IN HONG KONG EVERY SINGLE DAY. WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM, YOU DONT LEAVE WORK FOR THE DAY, YOU FIGURE OUT THE SOLUTION, WORK ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEN GO HOME. YOU CAN'T LEAVE PEOPLE STRANDED ON THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THEIR LIVES.

Customer service should be your top priority, and when I chose this company to make the dresses for my Bridesmaids, I was trusting in the fact that it would be done right. There weren't many reviews out there, but if I had seen the poor reviews and horrible service, I would have never put the most important girls in my life through this.

I am literally crying I am so upset about this.

"Ž*UPDATE* Okay, now I am trying to be calm, and trust me, considering the circumstances, this is calm. Another one of my bridesmaids just got her dress today. (The dress was supposed to be tea-length and navy) She received a FLOOR length RED dress. I am having all my bridemaids cancel their orders and I certainly expect them ALL to get fully refunded. I will now have to search for a dress that will work for all 7 girls in less than a month. Thank you for RUINING MY WEDDING.

Had an Experience with VPONSALE?

Comments

I wish one of your bridesmaids was single and if I knew how to make dresses for you I would. Best wishes for marriage. Thanks for letting be know not to buy dresses from VPONSALE to. lol

Matt

VponsaleEmily

Hello,

This is Vponsale.

We are sorry to make you feel upset. Would you mind to give us the tracking number? and then can know what happened with your returned package. Is it OK?

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring to you. We do want to resolve the problem for you.